Thursday, May 10, 2012

FRIDAY FUCK :)

I arrived home yesterday morning with my head spinning. Fortunately, my boyfriend is away at a Stag do this weekend, so there were no embarrassing questions.....

On Friday night, as he was away, I agreed to go to the pub after work with a few of the girls from the office. Normally I don't drink much, but we were having so much fun that I soon found that I had drunk three glasses of wine and was feeling relaxed.


My colleagues all had plans for later that night, so at about 7.30 they all got up to leave - and I was following them through the crowded bar. As we approached the door I heard someone call my name & saw Martin, a guy I went to school with. We chatted for a while, but then the guy with him, Gary, introduced himself & asked me what I would like to drink.

I have no idea why I accepted his offer, but within minutes I had another glass of wine in my hand. Martin left the pub fairly soon after that & I was left chatting with Gary. I was feeling quite tipsy & he was really hot.... so when he said his flat was only two minutes walk away I readily agreed to go back with him.

I knew precisely what he had in mind, and my panties were starting to get quite damp at the thought. As we walked he put his arm around me, and I was getting more excited with each step.

As we entered his flat he wasted no time.... he took me into his arms and kissed me deeply. His hands were stroking my back, then down over my bum, he was pressing his groin against me & I could feel his hard-on pressing against me.

He released me from his embrace, took my hand & led me straight through to his bedroom. He apologised for his bed not being made - then lay me down onto the mattress. He kissed me passionately on the lips, then slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I lifted my back & he quickly unfastened my bra & he lowered his mouth onto my breasts.

Feeling his tongue & teeth on my nipples made them stiffen, and I could feel his hand moving between my legs, massaging my inner thigh... moving higher & higher. Then his hand reached my crotch & I could feel him rubbing me through the material of my panties, which by that time were soaking wet.

I was so horny by now, I just had to feel his cock.... so I reach down & held it through his trousers. My god, it felt so big.... I lowered his zip & put my hand inside.

We were both breathing heavily, Gary had pulled my panties down a little & his fingers were exploring my pussy, then he stood up & quickly stripped naked... then removed my blouse, panties & bra completely - I completed this by quickly removing my skirt.

He kissed me again, pulling my body close to him, I could feel him throbbing hard against me..... I was feeling so horny, I just wanted to feel him inside me - but he had other plans. He started kissing my neck, then down my breasts, my tummy.... until I felt his hot breath against my pussy. Then I felt his tongue touching me - it felt amazing.... my clit was buzzing as he worked his tongue over it... and I felt him slide two fingers deep into my soaking wet hole.

I knew that I would not last long with this.... his tongue was just incredible, and I started to have the strongest orgasm of my life. He continued to fingerfuck me as I bucked & writhed underneath him....

After a few minutes my orgasm started to subside & he had moved up and was kissing me... his mouth & chin were coated in my juices.... and I could feel the head of his cock against my pussy lips.

For me, one of the most amazing feelings in the world is when a thick cock starts to slide into me..... I was so wet, that his knob slid against my pussy lips easily, but he was so thick... I could feel him stretching me as he started to enter me. His tongue was in my mouth and I could feel more & more of his cock filling me.

Finally I felt his balls against my ass.. my pussy was still buzzing from my orgasm, & I was so wet...

I whispered into his ear "Fuck me hard Gary" - and he needed no second invitation. He started to thrust into me hard and fast. I started to feel my pussy throbbing & buzzing as he slammed into me... I was writhing underneath him as he fucked me harder.

I think I screamed as I came again.... then he slammed into me and groaned.... I could feel him throbbing deep inside me. He was collapsed on top of me - and I realised that he had cum in me without a condom..... well it was too late now! I'm on the pill, so it was okay from that side, but you have to think about stds as well... but as I said, it was a little late to worry about that now.

I could feel his cock soften a little, and his cum started to leak from me and dribble down my ass.... he reached down & wiped a little with his fingers, then held them to my lips... he looked into my eyes as I licked his fingers. I felt his cock throb harder inside me as I did this... it was obviously a turn on for him....

I think we fucked five times that night & the following morning, and he came in my mouth twice as well (and he used his tongue to make me cum 3 or 4 times!) :)

So I finally left his flat at about 10am, as I walked home, I could feel his cum seeping into my knickers. And now I have arrived home and feel totally confused - I love my boyfriend, but I want to experience sex like that again and again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment